Help us keep our doors open.
Make a kind donation and help us keep our circus open during this hard times.
Cirque La Vie is a Houston Texas circus troop that Provides beautiful and dynamic shows for venues or festivals of many kinds.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NEW CIRCUS FREAK MEMBERSHIPS AND DROP IN CLIENTS!
We have been carefully monitoring the information and guidelines regarding the COVID-19 Virus. In order to do our part in the efforts to flatten the curve and impact of this virus we are keeping health and well-being of our staff and students as our top priority.
We will be following the rules stated by the city of Houston at anytime they are instated as to some rules created by cirque la vie to secure everyone's health and wellbeing.
All rules must be followed by guests to avoid being turned away at the door.
1. clients must sign in via the mindbody app if possible to avoid front desk traffic or being turned away due to class limit.
2. no shower or locker rooms allowed at any time. Clients must take all their belongings home after every visit.
3. all personal/gym equipment must be disinfected and cleaned by the client after and before each use.
4. face masks before entering the facilities.
5. 6ft social distance must be kept at all times and physical contact is recommended to be avoided as much as possible.
6. Guest must provide their own yoga mat, rollers and blocks to use during lessons, as well as cleaning and disinfectant materials to use at their need. guest must also clean and disinfect their equipment before and after every use.
Every membership holder is to sign up for the class ahead of schedule via Mindbody app to be allowed to attend. Limited slots will only be allowed per class. Once all slots are filled no one will be allowed to drop in. Please make sure you sign up ahead of time!
We are also still offering private lessons via zoom. for those who would like to continue training privately while reducing the risk of contagion via online.
Private lesson rates:
-$50/hr via online
In order to book your lesson please email
include the following:
-Method of lesson skype or zoom ect.
-Time slots available
-Skill to be worked on
NOTE: not all private lesson requests will be taken. we hold the right to refuse any lesson request to any member or non-members.
To help prevent cancellations due to sickness we are now asking a 2 day advance booking period and must have a credit card on file at all times. We will no longer book lessons a week in advance. Lessons will be paid for upon booking and no refunds will be giving if cancelled for any reason in person or via online.
We apologize again for this inconvenience and changes. Stay safe and we'll get through all of this!
Cirque La Vie Staff